Continued from our previous blog:
http://chadandmollie.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CHAF 2013

Cherokee Heights Arts Festival 2013

Our neighborhood art show was this past weekend.  Our family had a table this year and it was quite a success!!
Since Grayson has really blossomed this year in his artistic abilities, we put him to work.


 He made holiday cards and they turned out super cute!
 Look at his little table...

And my table was a little scarce this year but I'm just happy that I had something to sell--and that I actually found the time and energy to whip it all up!



 A  few of my creations...
I love how the tutu and crown turned out. They sold out quickly and Caroline kept asking to wear one, so I'll be making her one in the near future.

And Chad's growth chart rulers, were once again, a big hit.
 The kids were troopers hanging out with us part of the day.  Then, Chad took them home for naps.




I didn't get a pic of Anna Claire that morning, but she just stayed with me at the table all day--such a sweet girl!!

Here is one of her more recent pics--lots of smiles these days--just precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment