Continued from our previous blog:
http://chadandmollie.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 9, 2013

Beach Vacation- Part One

Well, we took the risk and headed to the beach in my ninth month of pregnancy.  I am so happy that we decided to go---it was just what we all needed!  The week before we left, I had planned to drop off my kids with my mom for a week and pick them up on our way to the beach so that I could get in a few good days of "nesting".  The morning after dropping the kids off, I woke up with vertigo and I had no choice but to lay flat for 3 days.  The Lord knew that I needed rest and I am so thankful to have had those days even though I felt pretty horrible.  I was able to get in a few days of errand-running and cleaning before we were off to pick up the kids.
We spent the first few days of our trip in North Myrtle Beach with Chad's family.
Caroline and Grayson got their first visit to the ocean for the year, but unfortunately it started raining about 5 minutes after we got there, so we had to pack up and leave. 
Grayson had a special evening with Grandma.  They went to the Carolina Opry.  He really enjoyed the all-you-can-eat refreshments . I'm pretty sure he was the only child there.


 Canoe ride with daddy on the lake:
 All the grandkids had so much fun being together.  It's always wild and crazy! 
 We were there to celebrate Uncle Ryan's birthday.  The kids couldn't keep their hands out of the cake before we were done singing.

We had such a fun visit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment