Continued from our previous blog:
http://chadandmollie.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 1, 2013

BIG week for a BIG Girl!

 This past week was a BIG week for our little girl.
She started sleeping in her BIG girl bed with NO problems...


Since she did so well with the bed transition, I decided to move right along with potty training.
We jumped full speed into our 3 Day Potty Training method.

After Day 1, she pretty much had it figured out.
It always helps to have a BIG brother to encourage you along the way.


She has done so great with hardly any accidents!  She wakes from naps dry, but bedtime is still something we're working on. One night she woke up dry, so I know that she can do it!  I'm assuming that part will just take time but I'd rather her figure it out now than in September when I'm up with an infant.
We're so proud of our baby girl (at least for now she's still our baby girl!).


What's next?

Moving this little Indian to his top bunk.  
Caroline will eventually be joining him on the bottom.  
I'm so excited for these 2 to share a room!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mollie!

    So you think $24 for the ebook is worth it? I've had several friends use the 3-day potty training method successfully and I want to give it a go after the first of the year. However, $24 seems like more than I'd want to spend on an ebook. Is it worth it to have the book instead of just friends' experiences with the method?

    Way to go, Caroline (and mom!)! I'm sure you're relieved to have her trained before baby arrives!

    -Kimberly (Moore :)) Sheffield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kimberly
      I purchased the book half price on Mother's day so that definitely made it worth it to me. I used it with Grayson too and had to refer back to it for Caroline just so that I would remember everything. However, if you have friends that have done it, you could probably sit down with them and take really good notes and I'm sure still be successful. I'll send you some tips through facebook!

      Delete
  2. Almost a visible pussy

    ReplyDelete