Continued from our previous blog:
http://chadandmollie.blogspot.com/

Saturday, April 20, 2013

College Friends, Birthday, and Egg Hunt!!

I'm trying to play catch-up, so I'm just cramming everything into one long post.
All of this happened a few weekends ago and life has been crazy busy since, so here we go!
First things first.  Isn't this the cutest little cowboy you've ever seen?


Okay, so I met up with my college friends and all of their kiddos at my mom's house in South Carolina.  It was so great to hang out for the day and see what's going on in each of their lives. 


 Sweet Leslie brought some flowers for the kids to plant.  My kids loved it!



It's so neat to see our kids play together.


 College roomies--Leslie, Steph, Lara, and me.


The next day, Bonnie, William, and Abby Ruth joined us for a birthday celebration for the girls.  We dressed them in their Easter clothes so we could get some pics.




I just love these girls!!  
And they love their Papa!


Birthday time!  First we sang to Caroline....



and then it was Abby Ruth's turn...


The cake was beautiful thanks to Aunt Bonnie.

After the birthday celebration, we had an egg hunt.




Needless to say, it was a very long day with NO naps.  But everyone stayed pretty happy and had a good time.  I can't believe our little girls are 2!!!  
After visiting with Mimi and Papa for another day, I dropped the kids off with their Grandma and Pops.  So they had a week at the beach with Chad's parents and loved it! 
Chad and I had a week at home without kiddos to get some work done.  We built a picket fence in our front yard, so unfortunately there was not much resting!
We were very thankful to get them back home and now we are counting down the days to our first real family vacation...
Disney World!!!
8 more days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment